Our Startup Learnership offers aspiring entrepreneurs an opportunity to earn R18000 seed funding to kick start their business idea. The seed funding will be administered as a stipend spread across the 12 months duration of the New Venture Creation program, accredited by Services SETA.
How do I benefit from the learnership
- You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership.
- Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job.
- You obtain a nationally-recognised qualification that is relevant to the sector.
- You earn a learner allowance for the duration of the learnership. (Seed funding for your business)
- You will be part of the exciting Startup Innovator program.
- We will register your business for you, help you open a business account, and help you be tax compliant.
How do I qualify for the learnership
- You must be a black unemployed youth (ages 16-35) with a South African ID.
- You must have passed Grade 9.
- You must at least have a business idea and are willing to start the business