Startup Innovator is a 5 month business development program for aspiring entrepreneurs. The program is for individuals or teams who just have an idea for a business, and very early stage start-ups that have been operating for less than one year. The Startup Innovator team will ensure that you are funding ready by the time you graduate, setting you ahead of the game in your entrepreneurial journey. Take the right step, invest in yourself, and be part of our startup network for life.
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
– Henry Ford
What will I learn
With our practice-based approach, learn how to:
- Create a new venture
- Experiment with new business ideas
- Engage with potential customers
- Apply entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Reflect on entrepreneurial progress
- Business compliance (including registration of business and tax clearance)
What will I qualify for
Upon successful completion of the program, you will qualify for:
- A matric equivalent Further Education and Training certificate.
- Business coaching and support
- Small business tools
- Funding opportunities
- Full alumni status, giving you a life time access to our start-up network and impact assurance.